Made in Italy, the Keaton Crewneck Sweater is Robert Talbott’s ultimate crewneck fabricated in super fine Italian merino wool for a luxuriously soft feel. The merino wool is machine washable and naturally provides moisture wicking and thermoregulation while resisting wrinkles to keep you comfortable whenever and wherever. The Keaton's special compact high twist yarn provides strength and resists abrasion and pilling for long lasting wear and the minimal ribbing at the waist avoids bunching to provide a clean, straight silhouette. Great for those cool mornings walking the dog, or the cool evenings sitting out on the deck with a drink, the Keaton is the perfect addition to your wardrobe.
HOW TO WEAR IT
The Keaton’s year-round weight makes it perfect on its own over a t-shirt or layered over a sport shirt or a knit shirt for an effortlessly stylish layered look.
SIZE & FIT
• Slightly tapered silhouette for a clean modern fit
• Designed to skim the body without being tight or skinny
• Clean fitting with just enough California ease and comfort
• Fits true to size
DETAILS & CARE
• 100% Merino Wool
• Special compact high twist yarn provides strength and resists abrasion and pilling
• Subtly detailed with contrasting rib on the inner neck rib trim, sleeve cuffs and hem
• Machine wash in cold water with similar colors; lay flat to dry
• Made in Italy