Robert Talbott’s everyday dress shirt, the versatile Reynolds Dress Shirt, was designed to bridge the gap between business wear and casual wear. This shirt features our signature Monterey semi-spread collar with removable collar stays which makes it equally suitable with or without a necktie. The Reynolds is made with an easy care, non-iron finish for no fuss maintenance. And the shirt’s touch of stretch makes it exceptionally comfortable to wear. Whether it’s taking an informal meeting or headed to lunch at your favorite restaurant, the Reynolds will take you there in style.
HOW TO WEAR IT
The Reynolds is purposefully tailored to be worn either tucked in for a more polished look or untucked for an effortlessly casual look. The Reynolds pairs great with a blue blazer or a pair of khaki 5-pocket pants.
SIZE & FIT
• Slightly tapered silhouette for a clean modern fit
• Tailored to be slim without being skinny
• Fits true to size
• Model is 6’2”, 40R and wears a size Medium
DETAILS & CARE
• 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
• Stretch Poplin for breathability and easy maintenance
• French front placket for a cleaner look
• Robert Talbott signature gold thread detail on the inside neck and front bottom buttonhole and sleeve placket
• Mitered cuff
• Machine wash in cold water with similar colors; tumble dry low heat
• Made in Romania